Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CSN stores

The lovely people at CSN stores contacted me recently to see if I would  be interested in doing a review of one of their products...well their email couldn't have come at a better time!  I was first looking over their bedroom furniture sets, because lets be honest, who couldn't use some sprucing up there.  As luck would have it, my computer desk chair broke just this week, so that will be the product I will be testing out.  I think this one looks pretty fabulous, what do you guys think?







So I will be ordering my new chair very soon and I will try it out and give you guys a review.  If you are looking for ANYTHING..check out csnstore.com because they really do have everything you can imagine!
 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Bright Night world kit.