Thursday, December 3, 2009

100+ Reading Challenge




This challenge is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog

I am going to go for it! I actually have no idea how many books I read in a year, so this will be a good way to keep track!  You should join with me, here are the rules:
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Library books, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.

Sounds fun huh?  Go HERE to sign up!


Here is my list so far:

1. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
2. Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble
3. Tantalize by Cynthia Smith
4. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
5. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
6. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
7. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray

More to come!  I will make a post on my sidebar listing all the books I am reading in the challenge, wish me luck!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to 100+ Reading Challenge. I am so glad you have decided to join us in the fun. 2010 is going to be a great year in reading. I can just feel it!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing this challenge too. Thanks for entering my contest! I snagged your button :D

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Bright Night world kit.