Friday, January 8, 2010

CONTEST! Win Wings by Aprilynne Pike - CLOSED


My very first contest..and my first time to use Google Docs...so this should be interesting :)  Please get the word about as much as you can!

I am giving away my hardback copy of Wings by Aprilynne Pike.  It was an awesome book, see my review here.

Okay...now to the rules...

1.  You gotta be a follower! If you aren't, go to my right sidebar and click follow, easy peasy.
2.  I will use random.org to pick the winner on January 30th
3.  The contest is open to US only..sorry international peeps :(  Hopefully next time I can do that.
4.  HINT * so you know you entered this contest, comment on this post!
5. Extra entries for following me on twitter (@raycee3), tweeting, sidebar post, adding me to your blog roll and doing a blog post!

Good luck!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic


21 comments:

Raíla said...

So sad that I'm from Brazil :(

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to read Wings for a while now. Thanks for the opportunity :D

Jasmine said...

This comes at a time when I'm in desperate need for a new book :-)

Jenn (Books At Midnight) said...

Thanks for the awesome contest! I thought Wings was awesome too, but I would love to get my hands on a copy. :D
(Reminder to me to come back and fill out the form, lol.)

cait045 said...

great contest!!!

throuthehaze said...

Great contest! Thanks :)

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

I'm follower #50. Congratulations!

I'd like to read this and my library doesn't have it, so I'd love to win it.

Thanks for the contest!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first contest!

Bere said...

Wow this is so great! I really would love to read this book. Thank you so much for the book contest!

=)

Margay Leah Justice said...

I want to read this book!
Margay

Unknown said...

Great contest!! I've wanted this book for a while.

Thanks!

Dottie :)

Lena1xoxo said...

YAY! I entered! Great contest :)

Violet said...

Thanks for hosting this fun contest! :)

Anfisa said...

This book sounds so interesting, I really want to read it!
Thanks for the contest.

Jamie said...

Love the new blog look.
Stacy

Debbie said...

This sound like a great read. Thanks for all the great contests. Debbie debbiej@cfl.rr.com

Amy J said...

Thanks for the awesome contest! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Ellz said...

great giveaway, I have wanting to read this book. I really love the look of your blog.
Elie (Ellz Readz)

Persephone said...

Cool contest. The book sounds good!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the contest! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Awesome contest!! Thanks!

 
Blog designed by TwispiredBlogdesign using Joifa's Bright Night world kit.